If you are either a student or employed, you will need to retain your important or valuable documents. Therefore, printing is essential when managing documents. Printing correspondence, as well as other business documents, is an integral part of the day-to-day routine of almost every business.
Keep in mind that the printer doesn’t have the ability to evenly feed the paper when you’re trying to print, producing sloppy printouts. If you would like to troubleshoot HP Printers, you can find the troubleshooting procedure on this page. If you are a novice and don’t know what to do and How to troubleshoot the printer is not responding mac. Then it is time to start by reading this blog.
Step to troubleshoot HP Printer is not Feeding Paper
If it’s an HP Photo smart printer or any other printer covered in this section, you’ll find the steps on how to fix an HP printer’s inability to print paper issue:
- Click the Power button to turn off the printer. Then, wait 60 seconds before waiting for the device to reset.
- Press the Power button to switch the printer to “On”.
- You should wait for the printer to return to full power until it stops beeping.
- The white paper should be aligned using a tap on an even surface.
- Take out the input tray and put the paper in the tray until it stops.
- Move the guide across the width of the paper to the left until it is at the corner of the stack.
- To check if the HP printer can feed the paper, try printing a test page with the printer on.
Be careful not to push the paper guides so hard that they begin to bend the paper inside the tray. If the document does not appear, you will need to ensure these steps are listed in the following steps:
- In the beginning, you have to slide out the tray for the input paper.
- Take the paper out of the tray for the input paper.
- Simply slide the tray in for input and then remove the paper from the tray.
- Get rid of any damaged paper.
- Be sure to have no more than 10 items of paper in the stack and no more than 25 sheets of plain white paper.
- In fact, HP printers can handle higher amounts of paper, which is a huge amount to examine the printing capabilities of the printer.
- You have to make sure that all the papers are of the same size and font.
- Simply load the paper into the tray until it stops. Then move the guide backward for the width of the paper until it stops near the edge of your stack.
- To see if the problem is resolved, you’ll need to use the control panel on your printer’s display to insert the tray for paper and print a test sheet.
Step to Clean Rollers for Paper Printing
If you want to clean your roller for paper feed for HP DeskJet printer or any other printer, here are the steps:
- The first step requires disconnecting an electrical cord for the device and then unplugging the roller used for pickup.
- You should soak the cloth with lint-free isopropyl alcohol then scrub it over the roller.
- Wipe down the roller with a dry, clean, lint-free, cloth to eliminate loose dirt within the gadget.
- Follow the steps displayed by your printer as well as the computer.
Probably, now you are able to fix an HP printer that is not feeding paper correctly. If you are not able to resolve problems with your HP printer’s paper feed for your HP OfficeJet Printer. Any other printer, you are advised to visit the official website and seek assistance from the HP Printer HelpDesk Team. On the official website, you can ask for help from experts who are available all the time.